We stayed at the Casa Andina - Private Collection in Puno as part of a group trip through Peru in October of 2009. The hotel and accomodations were gorgeous... easily the nicest place we stayed in the country, and was quite a luxurious way to end our trip. Our rooms had beautiful views looking out over the waters of Lake Titicaca, and we took day trips from here into the town of Puno and also out onto the lake (from the Hotel's private dock). The rooms were clean and comfortable, there's free internet access and computers available in the main lobby, and the staff were all quite courteous. The restaurant on-site is excellent, and we took the time to personally thank our chef after an incredible meal (the breakfast buffet was also quite good). I can't recommend this place strongly enough!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection