As others have described, this hotel is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca. Our view was a beautiful view of the lake. There is a boat ramp across the street which was great access for visiting the Floating Islands. The hotel has a very welcoming lobby with lots of open space and seating for just relaxing and appreciating the views. The restaurant on site is also large and has a beautiful central fire pit that creates a lovely ambiance. We had two dinners there, and each meal was excellent. The local Kingfish was spectacular as was the chicken with green rice ! The actual downtown in Puno is a taxi distance away. If you want to be in the downtown area, this is probably not the choice; however, keep in mind the beautiful location of the hotel, and that taxis are readily available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection