My family and I stayed there on two seperate nights between our trip to their Sushi Island property (also a disappointment). The property is very dated for the price. It's time for the owners, a large Peru conglomerate, to update the following: shower heads, new hot water system, better bedding, better pillows and most importantly better sound proof doors. Maybe we were spoiled by the newer properties we stayed at in Lima and Cusco (not Casa Andina affiliated) but a few upgrades would really help this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection