We stayed 2 nights at the end of our Peru vacation. Property is located outside the city limits which limited our ability to leave. That being said. The rooms were very nice, clean, with comfortable beds & many pillows. During the winter months it gets quite cold in Puno so we had the heater going & under the many covers- WifI in our lower room did not work, it did work in the lobby & restaurant . Dinner was in a very nice and hint for our 2nd night we ordered Pizza from the lobby bar menu (not advertised). Breakfast buffet was very nice & if you need a early departure ask for the breakfast box which we very much apprcicated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 44 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Private Collection Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Casa Andina Private Collection Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection