This hotel is a good standard, especially for Puno which isn't itself a very attractive town - tourist come for the lake! It is modern, our standard room was clean and not a bad size, and the restaurant food very good. Overall for the area I would say we were happy with our choice, although we had a few issues.
Firstly we were given a room on the first floor directly above reception (which has an atrium above it). We got woken up both mornings around 5am with the sound of pan pipe music and people moving around as lots of tours leave very early. We asked to move and was told the hotel was full. Secondly although the food is good, the service was painfully slow and they charge a lot for the pleasure (including S8 for a small bottle of water so bring your own)! To venture into town you are a short cab ride away, not a nice walk!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Andina Premium Puno is located on the shores of Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable lake in the world, and offers its visitors spectacular views and a wide variety of services in order to make their trip an unforgettable experience. The hotel has 45 - 100% non-smoker comfortable Superior rooms on two floors and a Suite. Some rooms offer a breathtaking view of Lake Titicaca. All rooms are equiped with stove, safe deposit box, coffee kit, iron and hair dryer. Casa Andina Premium Puno features: Internet Center, Internet WiFi, ATM, laundry services and parking. After a long day of walking rest and relax in our Massage Salon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Casa Andina Premium Puno reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Andina Private Collection Puno Hotel Puno
- Puno Casa Andina Private Collection