All reviews short walk clean hotel no lift tour bus the main square the ground floor few blocks the hotel staff the breakfast area comfortable bed high altitude very helpful staff town square hotel is located lake titicaca rooms are large book tours
Reviewed September 18, 2018

This is well located. very close to Plaza d'armas and Lima street. Lots of restaurants and cafe near by. They helped us book tours and they were wonderful. Friendly staff, well located and clean rooms.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2018

The Casa Andina is located on the shore of Lake Titicaca in Puno, Peru. The scenery from my room, the dining room and the bar was simply gorgeous. At night the city wraps round the bay and the lights are reflected in the World's highest navigable lake. You can wak out onto the balcony and see the Southern Cross in the sky. The drinks in the bar, you have to try the Piso Sour (national drink of Peru), are reasonably priced and can be enjoyed while overlooking the lake shore. The dinner, alpaca steak and all the trimmings, was delicious and served in a dining room that overlooked the lake and had a blazing fire at the end of the room. My stay there was great. If I ever return to the area I'll be found at the Casa Andina.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely room on the 3rd floor with two double beds which were very comfortable. Had a bath too. Hot water available in flasks by reception. Good breakfast with a variety of choice. It's a great location and pretty quiet.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Standard Puno, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers about your stay at Casa Andina Standard Puno. I am pleased to know that our room and facilities were very comfortable for you. In the other hand, I am glad to know that you enjoyed our breakfast service and that our location was very convenient for you.

Thanks for recommending us, we hope to see you soon.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

I found the staff very helpful in making me feel at home and answering all my questions such as where can I find a good coffee? One of the female staff on reception particularly helpful.I have nothing else to say but this review must be at least 200 characters!

Room tip: If travelling in Winter put the heater on as soon as you enter the room. It takes a while to heat up.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Casa Andina H, Manager at Casa Andina Standard Puno, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Dear John,

Thank you for choosing Casa Andina Standard Puno for you visit to Peru.
I am pleased to know that our location was very convenient during your stay. In the other hand, I appreciate your excellent comments about our staff, I will encourage my team to keep always kind and helpful.
It has been a pleasure to assist you, we hope you come back soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2018

first rate service all the way, very attentive to all of the traveler's needs, would definitely come back here. nice building and location. I was very appreciative of all their help. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Puno.

Room tip: standard.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers about your stay at Casa Andina Standard Puno. I am pleased to know that our service was one of the highlights during your visit. In the other hand, I am glad to know that you enjoyed our facilities and that our location was very convenient for you.

Thanks for recommending us, we hope to see you soon.