“Ok food”

Loving Hut Vegan
Ranked #12 of 140 Restaurants in Puno
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Vegan Food, Products, Lunch, Cafe, Cokkies and Cakes gluten free, If you are Vegan, please call us any time and let sorprice you.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family was visiting in the Phoenix, Az area & looked around for a vegan/vegetarian restaurant. Loving Hut was one that popped up so we decided to try it. The atmosphere was cute. It reminded me of farm house/shabby chic style. We sat ourselves & paid at the counter. I ordered the Pad Thai (only came spicy) & my fiancé ordered the sweet & sour dish with brown rice (an additional $1.50). My food was ok. A bit sweeter than I like it. I wish it had more of the traditional flavors. My fiancé said his meal was to sweet however he did enjoy the soy /breaded/deep fried imitation meat it came with. We both ate our meal. The cashiers were friendly & told about “Happy cow” app which is up to date & gives info on vegan or vegetarian meals/restaurants wherever you might be located. I need to try that. So, I think if your in the area you should try this restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (253)

Reviewed August 22, 2019

I would recommend eating elsewhere. Although the menu was value for money and the service was good, the food was very average and tasteless. I have had significantly better vegan food along my journey in Peru.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

We went for a vegan meal to Loving Hut thinking it would be really good. Our both meals were not tasty at all. After lunch, I started to get a harch belly pain. And finally, I threw up all of my meal... I would definetly not recommend that place. Plus, the music was so loud that it gave me a headache and that we decided to change from table to the one outside the restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Sarahontheway
Reviewed July 15, 2019

Puno is a small town, so finding this vegan restaurant there was a nice surprise. I had the menu with soup, salad, main dish, hot drinks and dessert, which costed me only 12 soles. The staff made me feel at home and the owner even told me where to find a Loving Hut in my own country! Great place, a must-go to all vegans in Puno!!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 18, 2019 via mobile

Great tasting meals, helpful staff with very good English. Salad, soup, starter, main and dessert all for 12 sol, excellent value

Date of visit: June 2019