“excellent service, but disappointing food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Ekeko's Restaurant

Ekeko's Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 89 Restaurants in Puno
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“excellent service, but disappointing food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

I went to this place after reading the reviews of others. So I was looking forward to going to a new place. I am a vegeterian so I order their vegeterian pizza. Sadly the food was very disappointing. The pizza had to be re-cooked twice and still was not cooked!!. Hence; I gave up after being there for hour and half. I should say that the service was being very friendly and nice and apologize for their shortcoming, and I was not charged. Maybe other foods on their menu is good, but their pizza was not!. And I agree with other reviewers on their good service.

• Polish first
Boulder, Colorado
“Amazing service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

We were four girls and all got the menu of the day which was pretty good. I would recommend the lomo and the pancake. Our server Nayshka was adorable! She recommended everything and had the most welcoming smile. We loved her! It's a peaceful place right off the walking street, clean and good wifi!

Monroe, Washington, United States
“Good service and tasty,nutritious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I was in Peru with a group of young adults and a brother priest. We ate at this restaurant several times. We returned because we found the service to be consistently good and the food tasty, with many healthful choices - such as quinua soup and vegetable salads.

Kudos to waitresses, especially Naysha for her efficient and cheerful service - a good example for other young Peruvians who are getting their start by taking a job in a service industry.

Visited January 2013
Wildau, Deutschland
“Delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

The food was amazing! We tried Cuy, Alpaca, Lamb, Pizza and Pasta, as we went there several times. Everything tasted really good, the meat especially!
When you come at around 8 it gets a bit crowded and loud and some of the staff gets confused, but this doesn't bother the cook and his qualities. We were also very lucky as we had Naysha as a waitress and she was perfect - very attentive, kind and quick. And if you want peace and tranquility just come a bit earlier, it's gonna be worth the experience.
Perfectly located, in the middle of the busiest street in Puno! Easy to find! Otherwise you can also find it in the Lonely Planet addition.

• Visited January 2013
York, United Kingdom
“A safe bet in Puno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

This restaurant always seems popular, I have eaten here several times and both the food and service are always excellent. This is a great place to try the traditional Peruvian dish of Cuy (Guinea Pig!) as it is well prepared and served the traditional way at a much more reasonable price than in the restaurants of Cusco.

Visited November 2012