Although the architects have wasted great lumps of space in the lobbies and stairwells of this Libertador, the quality of the hotel survives. Rooms often overlook Lake Titicaca itself, which is always engaging at sunrise or sunset. The restaurant is outstanding, with good service and a copious menu of local and international dishes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca