The rooms are small, the walls are thin, and there is always a large number of people. In the restaurant some of the tour groups can be inconsiderate of travellers around them. The views from the rooms are exceptional and it is nice to be able to open a window for fresh air.
We found the staff to be very pleasant and accommodating. We did have a couple small issues but the staff were wonderful about fixing it right away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca