Great location for access to Lake Titicaca with spectacular views.
Unfortunately the hotel itself is tired and in need of refurbishment. The rooms and clean and comfortable, although on the smaller side with great views of the lake.
The bathrooms need modernizing.
The public areas need some sprucing up and there was very little atmosphere in the bar/restaurant on either night of our stay. The buffet breakfast was adequate but nothing special and on the second morning of our visit the buffet was not provided and breakfast items had to be ordered via the waiter. I think this is because the hotel was so empty but no explanation was provided.
The spa and wellness facilities do not live up to what was described, a small room with a jacuzzi - which had no water in it during our stay and a few exercise machines in the same room. The Sauna also didnt appear to be in working order during our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca