Nice hotel with lots of upside potential, from a physical aspect. A bit dated, but nothing a good designer couldn't easily and fairly economically remedy.
Good food in the restaurant and a generous and diverse breakfast buffet. Comfortable rooms with a killer view over Lake Titicaca. Fairly inconvenient location removed from the center of town, but having seen Puno briefly, didn't feel we missed anything.
Coca tea always available and complimentary oxygen promptly delivered to the room as needed -- much appreciated! Sonia, on the front desk, was a god-send when we needed help finding a quick flight out to a lower elevation, owing to the high altitude. She absolutely saved our vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca