Arrived in the evening after the long train ride from Cusco for a 3 night stay. A light bite in the bar was fine for supper. Opened the curtains the next morning to a really spectacular sunrise, before heading out for the islands tours. The breakfast buffets were very good. Service at the front desk, for a couple of requests, was timely and responsive. I guess my main complaint was when a large tour group arrived (very loud guests) who continued to party and make lots of noise until 1:30 am. We were in room 412, right at the elevators, so we could hear everything from the open lobby below. Loved being on the upper floor for view, but would have much preferred to be on either end of the hallway because of the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca