This was our last hotel in Peru and we only stayed one night. For a 5* hotel we found the rooms very small and were dismayed that there were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room - I suppose they think that if you can afford to stay there you can afford room service. The bathroom was lovely with all sorts of luxury bath things and the view when I opened the curtains just as the sun was rising, was fantastic. Our room faced over Lake Titicaca but there was no time to sit and gaze as we had a boat trip organised from the hotel's own jetty. Breakfast was very good and there is coca tea available all the time in reception. Staff knew their jobs. I loved Lake Tititcaca, it was serene, calm and fortunately the sun shone on us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca