This hotel markets itself as being unique because it is the only one on Lake Titicaca. That maybe true but it is certainly not the only one with a view of the lake. Whilst it's location is unique and the views are spectacular, particularly the sunrise over the lake. It is isolated from the town of Puno and as such they feel that they can charge a premium. To my mind it was not worth the money. The roof top gardens and the grazing alpaca were charming but the food was overpriced and very mediocre, we were just too tired to go into town to eat. The rooms were much smaller than anywhere else in Peru and the hotel lacked charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TravelClick, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca