Well worth its 5 star billing. Ordinary exterior but modern and well designed interior with plenty of elevators and also spacious stairways. All rooms have sea views. Excellent food in not too large reataurant so booking for dinner advisable. Varied hot and cold breakfast. Hotel has its own jetty 5 minutes walk away so accessing the lake very easy. My room was a little small with a Queen bed but twin bedded rooms larger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca