We enjoyed the four days/night in this property which is located on Isla Esteves and therefore boasts marvelous views of the lake and Puno (which is very nice at night with all the lights). Even more, the rooms are great, the breakfast selection is good (given that you are at close to 4000 meters above sea level) and the hotel has integrated HVAC. Interestingly, we were there in December (i.e. in Summer) and the hotel turned on heating in the rooms from 4p - 7a each night and this was definitely needed. Btw, we heard that not all hotels have heating - this definitely has it and if you consider to visit in July/Aug (i.e in Winter), this is very important!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Libertador Lake Titicaca is the only 5-star hotel in the area and sitsatop private Esteves Island. From anywhere in the hotel, guestswill marvel at outstanding sun rises and sun sets since each roomcommands a spectacular view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Libertador Lake Titicaca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertador Lake Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Libertador Lago Titicaca Hotel Puno
- Puno Libertador Lago Titicaca