“great value for delicious fusion cuisine”
Review of Colors Restaurant

Colors Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Puno
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

downstairs formal, upstairs a bit more informal - looks posher than it is! quick service. great prices and amazingly good looking and great tasting food. We ordered 3 types of kebabs to share (lamb, chicken and beef) all were very delicious and at 15 soles/dish a good deal for dinner. Small scale place, cozy, lots of locals around. Fusion of italian, marrocan and peruvian cuisine - a nice surprise on this touristy street where every menu and restaurant seems the same! Recommend the lamb kebab with tzaziki and a glass of local wine! don't get drawn into the touristy pizza places, get something good instead!

1  Thank juliaulr

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

I usually go for a 'menu del día' for much cheaper bit at 20 soles this was the best on Jr. Lima.
The interior was modern and vibrant without being too much. The food was great as well. They also have free wifi! Almost makes me want to stay another night!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had the lunch menu for 25 Soles/person and it was very good from start to finish. Here the lunch menu really had a great value for your money! For a starter I had the Greek salad, which was really big, fresh and tasty! For the main course I had Kashmir Curry which was really nice and tasty, too! And when I say tasty, I mean it had enough spices and the chicken was cooked very well, left juicy and nice. The dish even looked very nice with the rice and veggies. And for a drink one Inka Cola. We ate in many other restaurants in Puno, but I dare say that for my opinion this one was the best meal I had in Puno! The restaurant had a renovation going on on the second floor, with drilling etc., but when we ordered our food, the staff told the workers to stop, so not to bother our eating, which was good. Their menu looked nice and variable and if we'd had more time in Puno, I think we'd tried this for an evening dinner, too. But at least the lunch menu was excellent! I recommend. A good place among the many "touristy" places among Jr.Lima.

1  Thank BizarreGlobeHopper
Reviewed April 16, 2013 via mobile

We were happy to stumble upon Colors tonight. We had the Griego and Out of Africa gyros. Don't expect a traditional gyro, but delightful flavors, house-made feta, nice sauces, very fresh tasting. Ambience could have been enhanced by dimming the lights a bit and turning the music down, although we liked the selections.

1  Thank travelbbuggg
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Colors restaurant- brilliant food, set menu was so good we went for dinner and then went back again the next day for lunch! Good value for money and staff were great when we said we only had limited time as we had to get a bus shortly, very helpful! Has a good value happy hour too!

1  Thank AJS1991