Tripadvisor
Puno
Review Highlights
Kayaking on Lake Titikaka

We had a great time, time was limited and Ronal was very flexible to fit our schedule. Getting to... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
W4798SLrobs
Early morning paddle to Uros

We did the Peru hop transfer and wanted to Kayak to the floating islands rather than take a tour... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
daadyo
Atlanta
via mobile

All reviews an adventure local guide uros islands kayak ronal whatsapp titicaca history lake
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

Our guide RONAL was fantastic. A really knowledgable and interesting guide that adapted the tour to suit the group and the conditions. Kayaking on the Lake is just mesmerising and so worth the journey. We visited numerous islands by kayak or motor boat and learnt about their traditions and customs. It was so remote that we never saw enough tourist until we got to Uros, the floating islands. Our home stay was amazing and we couldn’t have been made more welcome. RONAL was inspiring. Not only was he very knowledgeable but he had great ideas that we hope one day do actually happen . Definitely recommended TITICACA WORLDWIDE

Date of experience: December 2019
kayaktiticacaperu, Gerente at Titicaca Worldwide, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2020

thanks so much for coming to Puno and for visiting us (TITICACA WORLDWIDE agency), you´re in our hearts :)

Reviewed October 28, 2019

What an incredible day!!! Ronal is the BEST!!! He met us at our hotel bright and early this morning with some kayaks and we set out on an adventure on Lake Titicaca. He took care in every little detail, from bottled water, to sun hats, which I am so thankful for. RONAL had the best attitude and sense of humor, he kept it light and positive but also explained a bunch about the history and the culture. He gave us a VERY fair price and we felt really comfortable with him.
When we arrived at the SUMA KILE island, Maria was waiting for us and then we drank the mate that Maria offered us

We really appreciated RONAL and TITICACA WORLDWIDE. We highly recommend!!!

DEAR Shon
I know you have put a great deal of time, energy and effort for planning your trip so we're glad you and your husband have enjoyable time here, we are truly thankful for the complimentary things that you said about my country and about us.

Reviewed October 22, 2019

I had a wonderful time with Ronal on the kayaking trip to the Uros Islands. It was beautiful and there was a lot of wildlife to se. Ronal was very informative and professional, and he explained the history of the Lake Titicaca region as well as how the islands are built. The hotel in the Uros Islands was very comfortable and the food was good. I had a great time! Maria is so friendly on the island, Ronal is from uros island.

highly recommended TITICACA WORLDWIDE

Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

I booked a two day tour with Ronal through WhatsApp.
He collected us from our hostel and took us then by kayak through the reeds to uros islands where we saw how the islands are built and local culture and met the island president Maria.
A boat then took us to Amantani island where we stayed with Gloria and Dario who were great hosts.
The following day I kayaked at this island then at a near by island before a boat home.
I would highly recomend Ronal it was a very personalised trip that me and my mother really enjoyed.

Date of experience: October 2019
kayaktiticacaperu, Gerente at Titicaca Worldwide, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about us Ciara. We are very happy to know that you keep wonderful memories from your visit to Lake Titicaca!
We are experts in adventure in Lake Titicaca

We wish you happy travels always!

Reviewed August 20, 2019

I’m a fit 70-something and love to kayak and hike. I took an early morning kayak trip with Ronal from Puno’s harbor near my hotel to Suma Kili, the floating island his family lives on. I saw beautiful birds as we paddled through the channels of reeds. Later, I met his gracious mother and sister, who demonstrated the construction of reed islands, offered me tea and some local food, and let me photograph them and their home. I also did an overnight, guided by Elvis, with a lovely family on Amantani Island, which included an unforgettable sunset hike to two temples on the dual summits. The next day we took another great hike along the backbone of Taquile Island to enjoy a delicious lunch in a charming outdoor restaurant. I highly recommend both Ronal and Elvis as articulate English speakers and knowledgeable, friendly, and careful guides.

Date of experience: August 2019
kayaktiticacaperu, Gerente at Titicaca Worldwide, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2019

DEAR Walt,
I know you have put a great deal of time, energy and effort for planning your trip so we're glad you, we are truly thankful for the complimentary things that you said about my country and about us, We will do the same for our next customers. A lot of love and hard work goes into our service.

WE’RE HERE FOR YOU ANYTIME!
HUGS FROM ALL OUR TEAM. (TITICACA WORLDWIDE)