“Tasty”
Review of Mojsa Restaurant

Mojsa Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Puno
Cuisines: Italian, Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I like the food a lot. I went there twice. I had the chicken appetizer, qunoia, and salad. I had the table over looking the plaza once and it was really nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,964)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The Restaurant is located at the plaza de armas. There are 3 tables on a closed balcony with view to the plaza. It was mentioned that the cuy has 30 min. preparation time. No Problem... but it took at least 45 minutes, and the "aji de gallina" took 55 minutes...

2  Thank Piranja23
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went uber early - around 5pm and were lucky enough to get one of the tables for two by the window with a view of the square. We had a delicious pasta and steak dish and the chicken dish was also very good. It's happy hour 2 for 1 pisco sours between 4pm and 6pm - they are excellent here so worth going at that time. Service was excellent.

It was packed by 6pm so definitely worth making a reservation or going early otherwise you might be waiting a while - it is worth the wait tho!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Pizza the first night and burgers the second. Not traditional Peruvian food but very fresh and very well prepared with a comfortable ambiance that felt like home. We felt very welcomed, like old friends, on our second visit. Had the best and strongest Pisco Sours of our visit to Peru.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Was there for a late lunch, but somehow the staff were really good at avoiding eye contact when my friend and I were trying to order.

On the other hand, food was really good. I had the filet mignon with mushroom sauce and quinoa risotto. The meat was really perfectly cooked, really tender and beautiful. The risotto was also very good with an abundance of vegetables in it. My only gripe was with the mushroom sauce, which I was looking forward to. It was wayyyyy too salty and disappointing. I would order the same dish again, but ask for no sauce, or less salt in the sauce if possible.

The lemonade was nothing to shout about and service to get the bill was slow as well.

Disappointing service but on the whole, good food.