Suites Antonio's
$214
  • Restaurant
Titilaka(Puno)
$1,458
All reviewsthe bushot waterfree picklake titicacaeggs made to ordermain plazatwo blocksfresh fruitfree tea and coffeebreadgreat place to stay in punooxygen tankstayed here for one nighthambuffet breakfasttriple roomrecommend staying here
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Very helpful staff, picked up at bus station and taken to hotel by taxi (I can't remember but this may have been included in price). Well equiped room with tea and coffee available in the corridors. We booked a Lago Titicaca tour at the front desk- was cheaper than we had seen anywhere else and we just booked the night before and got picked up at the front door. Lunch was included, but I'm not sure how we got away with this as everyone else on the tour seemed to have payed more. Good breakfast, with fruit and eggs available, which you don't get everywhere in Peru!! (we mostly stayed in hostels).
Only issue would be that some guests were having a bit of trouble with hot water, and when I was in the shower the water in the shower/taps/toilets stopped completely. It did come on again about 10 mins later.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I just stayed at the suites in Puno with my family last week and had an incredible service experience. The hotel itself is more of a hostel experience than true luxury, but the location is convenient and rooms are clean. The staff allowed me to use their kitchen to prepare/heat meals for my young kids at any time. I returned the favor by always washing my dishes etc. but the convenience of being able to use it was much appreciated.

My family owed them gratitude for being super helpful in face of unrest in Puno which caused roads to be closed and train/plane routes to be cancelled. The staff called the owner Ms Victoria late in the evening when we told them our Andean Explorer train journey had been cancelled the next day, and she, assessing the situation, accompanied my husband to the bus station to see if any buses were leaving that night. No show. She then arranged an overnight taxi for us (drivers were reluctant to leave Puno for fear of damage to their cars by rioters) so we could get to Ollantaytambo for our Machu Picchu tour. I've never had such a helpful experience with staff ANY where.

Out of 10, accommodation: 6; service: 15.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the lowest floors as O2 levels in Puno make climbing stairs unpleasant.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Puja G
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

I was supposed to go from Cusco to Puno and made reservation at this hotel few months ago. Due to strikes, I had to cancel my trip to Puno as I was stuck in Cusco.
However, I must say the personal from San Antonio has been super! As from the day of the reservation, they have been constantly in touch with me, providing me with all kind of info or reservations that I needed. Even whith the strike, and I had to cancel my stay, they have been following up and gave me updates about the situation. Moreover, thanks to them, my cancellation fees at booking.com were waived.
Just because they have been so great I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them and will surely go there If I have the chance to go back to Puno. Thanks again for everything!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2014

The San Antonio Suites were fantastic. They offered a free transfer from the bus station but they were also just a few blocks from the main square, which is a great location. The room was fairly large, clean and comfortable and a decent free buffet breakfast was served in the morning. Excellent value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and then moved to another hotel. The rooms were dark and the showers weren't really hot. The wifi is terrible which when you are traveling for a long time. The breakfast was good but you can get better for less.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple