“Brilliant Food at any time!”
Review of El Asadazo

El Asadazo
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Bar scene
Good for: Bar scene
Milford on Sea, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Brilliant Food at any time!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Great little place in Puerto Maldonado. Came here for sandwiches and again for food in the evening. Great location on the main Plaza and combined with great food means the perfect place to eat.

• Visited June 2014

“Not for me”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

After having a friend telling me that I could find a good salad here. I decided to go for a try. I ask for a really simple salad. The lady put the dressing they call "vinagreta" which is not of my taste already on my salad. I told her to please understand that I have been sick all my trip for this sauces and contaminated fish etc. She got upset and put a really awful face on me. It made me feel very unwelcome. So, i decided to pay for the soda and leave. It was a very bad experience to see her putting that mean face on me. I do not advice to go there.

• Visited May 2014