“Best place in PM”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food was incredible. If you're heading to PM, this is the place to go. My favorite dish was their fusion of maki - it was unique and delicious. They incorporate cuisine from the jungle, Peruvian cuisine, and western cuisine into a great experience.

The staff was also very attentive and even gave us great recommendations about guides (though I think we just got lucky with the server).

There are newer reviews for Burgos's Restaurant

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Stopped by Burgos's after a few days in the Amazon, based on TripAdvisor reviews. I can confirm that it deserves its rating! I had a vegetarian omelette for about 12 soles and split a lovely bottle of wine for 41 soles while waiting for a flight. The patio seating is scenic and overlooks the city below. If the weather is nice, ask for seating outdoors.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Burgo's is probably the best restaurant in Puerto Maldonado. We ate there twice in our time there. The food is very good, well presented with a great variety on the menu including Criollo, local foods of the area, vegetarian, and lots of other meat and fish options. The downside was the service was slow- both times we sat at the table for 10 minutes before receiving a menu, and another 10 minutes or more of time before having our order taken.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Superb for a tiny town in Peru. A MUST visit, huge, gorgeous setting in the trees.

Food in huge portions for a next to nothing cost, loved this place for lunch and dinner.

Note the salad buffet is only at dinner time.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

After being sick all my trip from food in Puerto Maldonado. I decided to give it a try to this place even though my budget for food is not large. I set foot on it and saw a wonderful buffet with all delicious salad options you can imagine. I love veggies and everything natural. I ate tree plates and do not feel sick at all. So, yummy and well prepare. so tasteful and fresh. olive oil of the best quality even the fried section just amazing!. Causitas wow very tasty. i will recommend this place 100 times. I am going back tomorrow :)