“Wow!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Superb for a tiny town in Peru. A MUST visit, huge, gorgeous setting in the trees.

Food in huge portions for a next to nothing cost, loved this place for lunch and dinner.

Note the salad buffet is only at dinner time.

Visited June 2014

• Czech first
“A real wonderful place !”
Reviewed May 25, 2014

After being sick all my trip from food in Puerto Maldonado. I decided to give it a try to this place even though my budget for food is not large. I set foot on it and saw a wonderful buffet with all delicious salad options you can imagine. I love veggies and everything natural. I ate tree plates and do not feel sick at all. So, yummy and well prepare. so tasteful and fresh. olive oil of the best quality even the fried section just amazing!. Causitas wow very tasty. i will recommend this place 100 times. I am going back tomorrow :)

• Visited May 2014
Ottawa, Canada
“More fantastic Peruvian cuisine”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The salad bar was amazing and the owner assured us that everything was washed and prepared with bottled water. The main courses were fresh, healthy, grilled and had fabulous flavours.

Visited January 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Muy good local food”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Many selections for traditional or for vegetarian. Favourite was fritter of fish and yucca fried. Local fruit juice selection good too.

Visited October 2013
Pittsburgh, PA
“Deliciously crafted dishes in a stunning venue (birder delight) with exceptional service”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

My sister and I had time for lunch after our 3-day trip to the Tambopata Reserve Center and were referred to the Burgos overlooking the river by our guide. Wow - I had an incredibly flavorful and fresh vegetable dish, and my sister had delicious soup and a chicken dish. My lunch (shown below) cost only ~$4 US. We ate in a screened outdoor balcony overlooking the river and the city, and the trees were alive with parakeets, tanagers, vermillion flycatcher, and many other beautiful birds (and less beautiful birds still exciting to birders). If we had stayed in Puerto Maldonado, I would have eaten here more than once - and I'm glad we had this terrific experience.

• Visited September 2013