“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Brother's Burger & BBQ - CLOSED

Brother's Burger & BBQ
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Description: Por motivos de remodelacion no estaremos atendiendo hasta nuevo aviso. Mil gracias por su comprension
Boulder, Colorado
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

This little restaurant has a long list of creative hamburgers. However the owner also serves chicken, steak and some bar-b-q meals. The prices are great too.

Not only is the food great but the English-speaking owner (american from Denver) gives great service and is a fantastic host in his restaurant.

We enjoyed eating here so much that we went back two days in a row!

Write down the address so you can tell a taxi driver where to go as they are unlikely to know the restaurant by name.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank TripAffine

Chiclayo, Peru
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“MUST GO for bbq and burgers”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

After a month of living in Chiclayo I finally found a proper burger joint. I had the Mexican. After being warned that it can be quite spicy, Mike did not let me down :). The best part about this burger place is the conversations that you can have with the owner and or random patrons that bless the place. Seems to be a haven for travelers and ex-pats. If you have one night in Chiclayo, I'd recommend this place.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Adrian K
Zurich, Switzerland
“THE ONE place to eat in Chiclayo”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

The perfect place to find a juicy burger to enjoy with the most friendly chef in town. Seldom have I had such a good time in a Burger place no matter where in the world. The food was freshly prepared, made with lots of love and passion all the way. You can get every kind of burger you can think of (even vegetarian!) or BBQ if you rather eat something else than a burger. The fries are peruano-style and are also absolutely tasty.
Talking with the chef about life, business, community and giving back was great as I think he's a visionary and I wish him all the best for his business. I will come back to this place every time I'm in Chiclayo. I recommend this place to everyone who doesn't mind to chat with a stranger, likes to enjoy a delicious burger and have a good time

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Kefmaster8
“A taste of home.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was introduced to Mike and his restaurant from my BnB owner just down the street. I had been craving a true/proper burger for quite some time and I found it. His selection of hamburgers/BBQ will satisfy anyone. I wish I would have stayed longer in Chiclayo because I would have tried everything on the menu. The homemade pickles were amazing. I spent a good hour there enjoying the people, conversation with Mike, and the FOOD! Thank you for bringing the taste of home to Peru and the many laughs in the short time that I was there. It was much needed!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank affleckj
Aberystwyth
“Lovely place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I ate here every day we were in chiclayo, the burgers are tasty and great value, also the owner is real friendly and a great conversationist. He even helped us with our bus to Lima.