“A taste of home.”
Review of Brother's Burger & BBQ - CLOSED

Brother's Burger & BBQ
Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Description: Por motivos de remodelacion no estaremos atendiendo hasta nuevo aviso. Mil gracias por su comprension
“A taste of home.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was introduced to Mike and his restaurant from my BnB owner just down the street. I had been craving a true/proper burger for quite some time and I found it. His selection of hamburgers/BBQ will satisfy anyone. I wish I would have stayed longer in Chiclayo because I would have tried everything on the menu. The homemade pickles were amazing. I spent a good hour there enjoying the people, conversation with Mike, and the FOOD! Thank you for bringing the taste of home to Peru and the many laughs in the short time that I was there. It was much needed!

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank affleckj

Aberystwyth
“Lovely place!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

My friend and I ate here every day we were in chiclayo, the burgers are tasty and great value, also the owner is real friendly and a great conversationist. He even helped us with our bus to Lima.

Perth, Australia
“Delicious and great service”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

After spending the last month eating mostly chicken, rice, beans and plantain. This burger joint was like an oasis. Great tasting burger's and it was really nice having a chat with the owner. He was such a nice guy and passionate about life and giving back to the community. We had the vegetarian and the American. Both delicious. I highly recommend!

• Visited May 2014
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“El Gringo Michael”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I have known Michael for a fair amount of time. He is a great guy who is passionate about his cooking. That is something missing in many places in this city.
The burgers are fantastic. Good,quality meat. This is coming from a chef.
Great little place,clean,welcoming and great food.

• Visited April 2014
Wellington, New Zealand
“Top place and great people”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a great feed here. Tasty burgers made by the owner, an american guy called Michael. He is a very good cook and a really nice guy to chat to. Met some local guys who spoke english there who sid that they have been going twice a week for the last month. Great experience.

• Visited April 2014