Intiotel Chiclayo
  • Restaurant
Sunec Hotel(Chiclayo)
Villa Santa(Chiclayo)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Luciana Cristobal was fabulous at helping me get my forgotten, left behind reader glasses-returned to me overnight to Lima. The hotel a sweet three star, with FIVE star customer service. Well located, included breakfast buffet and coffee as much as one needs, welcome drink too.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 15, 2011

I paid 132 soles for a single room but when I was checking in someone else was checking out and I saw he paid 120 soles for his single room. I asked them if I could also pay that amount and they said no so I just paid 132 but later when I went to ask reception something I saw another receipt and that person had just paid 100 soles. After that I felt I was being overcharged compared to locals and also the room was a bit dreary and I don't feel it was worth 132 soles so I changed hotels. But before checking out I asked them if they would reduce my rate and they said no. They preferred to lose a paying customer rather than give me the discount that they were giving to other people.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
8  Thank toantarticaandbeyond
Reviewed August 22, 2011

This hotel was just ok. I have to admit I was disappointed after the glowing reports on trip advisor.
Staff were very friendly but gave us inaccurate information about our transfer to the airport and ended up having to flag down a taxi.
The rooms are old but clean.
The breakfast was not good for our tastes but was passable.

Room Tip: ASk for a quiet room away from the street
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Desk-Escape-com
Reviewed July 10, 2011

We loved the hotel Inti. They responded promptly and professionally to our email inquiries for booking. They picked us up from the bus station in a big van with a special guide and got us settled in the hotel. They had a restaurant/cafe open for lunch when we were starving. Breakfast was a buffet spread second to none we encountered in Peru. They gave us complimentary cocktail tickets for the bar. Our room was large, clean and quiet with hot shower and a flat screen TV that worked! This is the place to stay in Chiclayo. Its reasonably priced for an excellent experience.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2011

the hotel is about 500 meters to the plaza de armas, very croudy and busy streets. Nice rooms with warm water and free WIFI, but the windows are not very good, therefore the noise of the streets disturb a lot. Small, nice restaurant in the hotel, friendly stuff. I think, it is difficutl to find better hotels in Chiclayo for that price

Room Tip: ask for inside room
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family