I recently got back from staying at the Yandup lodge for 2 nights and I loved every minute of it. The staff is excellent, the scenery is amazing and the food was delicious! I would love to come back soon, and would probably stay 3 nights next time.
I don't quite understand how people said the food was lacking/ not fulfilling enough. I have a pretty big appetite and had no trouble staying full in between meal times without any snacks.
-bring your own beach towel.
- 2 of the women made bracelets for me and my friend, and will do so upon request!
-They will make lobster. I unfortunately did not know this, and you need to put your request in one day in advance. However, I was not disappointed because our meals were outstanding
-Bring books/ cards/ board games
-If you are flying Panama Air, call a day in advance to make sure your flight is on time. Ours was delayed about 2 hours, but we were lucky enough to know beforehand
- We did brought bug spray, but did not need to use it
This little getaway trip will not disappoint!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yandup Island Lodge is the perfect getaway in the Caribbean of the Kuna Indians, in the San Blas Archipelago. Perfect place to relax in a hammock, enjoy the sea breeze and the sound of the waves and birds. In this private island with coconut palms, surrounded by coral reefs and a small beach you will be treated as kings and queens in one of our six lovely and comfortable cabins in front of the sea. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Yandup Island Hotel San Blas Islands