“If I could give this more stars I would!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Meredith...
Atlanta, Georgia
“If I could give this more stars I would!”
Reviewed February 28, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

I just returned from a memorable four days of sailing in San Blas. Words can not do justice to the beauty of this place and the beautiful spirits of Renato and Sarah.

From the moment I was in touch with Renato and Sarah things were taken care of. They encouraged me to ask as many questions as my group and I had. They went out of their way to make sure they were prepared for our group and our time on the boat. Even with some tricky ground transportation changes, Renato and Sarah made sure we felt at ease and that things ran as smoothly as possible.

Once on the boat Renato and Sarah made us feel not just as guest but as friends in their home. Sarah made sure we were well fed with wonderful Brazilian treats and even a pizza night! Renato would drop anything to take our group to the next great snorkeling spot or to teach us about sailing and letting us help when we could. Lastly, Feijao was a constant and welcome four legged friend we loved having onboard with us.

The boat itself was spacious, clean, and well appointed. Renato and Sarah made sure we knew where everything was and how to use it. It was my first time staying overnight on boat and I felt comfortable and well taken care of.

Our group is still "sailing" on the high of this amazing trip. We will take the stories and memories with us as well as two new friends! We're now saving our pennies for our next trip with the Impanema! THANK YOU!

Stephen B
“Amazing stay in the San Blas islands with an great crew”
Reviewed December 11, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We spent a week in the San Blas islands with Renato, Sara and Feijao and had an amazing time. From the moment we stepped on the boat to the moment we departed we felt like we part of their extended family. They are a great team and they spend a great deal of time making sure that everyone is enjoying themselves. We fished almost every day even though Renato admitted that he didn't know much about fishing. We caught barracuda and almost landed a few other types. The snorkeling was amazing in every spot we stopped. We can't wait to visit them on the next part of their around the world journey!

Dec 16, 2017
Thank you so much for such a nice review Stephen!!! We had such a great time with you guys and the feeling was mutual, after a while we also felt like part of your extended family, amazing how we get to meet such incredible people with big hearts like you and your friends. Thank you again for organizing this trip and teaching us about fishing :) We truly hope we get to welcome the whole crew again in the French Polynesia next year!! you guys will always be welcomed at our floating home!!!
JosefinaV...
““The BEST experience, BEST boat and BEST crew ever!!””
Reviewed October 25, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We spent four nights with Renato, Sarah and Feijao in their spectacular catamaran. We had such a great time with them!! we enjoyed every part of the experience. The boat is really clean, spacious and comfortable, with fresh and delicious seafood every single day (Sarah is a great chef!) Feijao is the most cute and funny dog you will ever meet. The islands are incredibly beautiful and Renato took us to a different one everyday to go snorkeling or to spend some time walking around. The boat is equipped with a lot of aquatic "toys" such as paddle boards, snorkeling gear, etc. , so it was impossible for us to get bored. We would definitely travel with Sail Ipanema again, in fact we are already planning another trip with them for next year!!

Your age range 35-49
Oct 27, 2017
Dear Jose and Nico, thank you so much for such a great review, we are so happy you had such a great time, and we are truly thankful that we have made new amazing friends like the two of you!! Can't wait for your next visit!! Came back again soon!
Haley T
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Pure Bliss”
Reviewed June 8, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Ipanema is strait out of a dream! (In fact it's still in my dreams just about every single night)
If you are looking for an adventurous vacation exploring islands in the Caribbean...this is your place!!!
Not only are the islands of San Blas breathtaking in every single way possible...the crew onboard Ipanema is as kind and welcoming as you will find.
I had the pleasure of staying for a very extended visit with Sarah, Renato, and Feijao and I can whole heartedly say that it was one of the most treasured experiences of my life.

The captain is wonderful! He is funny, kind and eager to share his knowledge of sailing and water explorations with anyone that is curious to know more!
Whichever water sports you are into, you will most likely have the chance to enjoy them on this boat. Whether it is stand-up paddle boarding (SUP), kite surfing, snorkeling or scuba diving, these guys have the knowledge and some of the equipment to make sure you will have time to play on your vacation.

Sarah, your hostess and cook is an absolute sweetheart! And a wonderful chef!!! 5 stars!
Fan of fresh seafood? Well, you will certainly enjoy it here! And your meals will always be accompanied by a surplus of colorful and fresh fruits and veggies!

The cabins are clean, cozy and luxurious. Each room has its own bathroom and plenty of storage to comfortably unpack and make yourself at home during your stay.

Spend a week at sea and fall in love with life aboard! This is a vacation you will remember forever.

And trust me you won't want to leave.... you will already be planning the next time you can return!

I miss you guys and love you so much! Can't wait to see you again!

Thank you for living your dreams and inviting others into your home and sharing a little taste of the magic.

You are truly the best!
Hugs and kisses!

Jun 11, 2017
Wow, I have no words to describe how grateful we are to hear such kind loving words! Thank you so much for such a wonderful review. We had such an amazing time with you on board, you touched our lives in a very special way and I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart. We miss you a lot and truly hope you can come back to stay with us again. You are the best! Lots of love, hugs and kisses from all three of us!
Henrique...
“Spetacular”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Itwas simply amazing! The boat is super neat, the cook is fantastic and very diversificated, we ate every kind of sea food we wanted, the captain is super funny and frendly, will teach you all about surf, sup, kite stuff, snorkel/scuba, sailing. The weather was impecable. Feijão is very nice, won't bother at all, knows when is time to play and won't jump around when is not asked.
It was an amazing vacation, got plenty of rest rocked by the gentle caribean sea.
I am coming back for sure!

Jun 7, 2017
Dear Henrique, thank you so much for such an awesome review! We are glad you had such a great time and we are gonna keep you to that promisse of you coming back! And hopefully soon!! :)
Lauren M
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed March 1, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

If you're searching for an experience of a lifetime, please, look no further!!

IPanema, where dreams meet reality.

Sarah + Renato have such generous hearts and souls. Their kindness is top notch and they make everyone feel right at home. Having that comfort feeling while traveling is of high importance to me; they exceeded any and all levels!

Accommodating to various needs and lifestyles. The food is colorful, fresh and full of flavor! Daily activities on the water are always offered and encouraged. I had the best time during my stay with stand up paddle-boards (SUP), island hikes and snorkeling adventures.

IPanema respects the land, water and Natives. Witnessing their relation to each was incredibly special. I have memories to last a lifetime!

A clean and conscious space at sea; refreshed from the inside out.

I felt completely safe and secured the entire time aboard. Such open minds to guide if you are interested in learning the ropes of sailing / ways of the H20. If you prefer to rest and relax, do so because you are in the best of hands.

I gained familia to last a lifetime with these two. Thank you will never suffice for our exchange. Not a day goes by I do not think of our time spent. You will forever be Earth angels in my eyes. I will most certainly return to IPanema and look forward to what lies ahead! Endless love to you all, give Fejão a kiss for me! XO

Mar 1, 2017
Oh Lor..... what amazingly kind words! We are speechless, I wish I knew how to write as beautifully as you to express our happiness and gratitude. Thank you so much fof being who you are, for becaming such an amazing friend and familia. We love you!! Please came back soon!! Lots of love, Sarah, Renato and Feijao
RebeccaER...
London, United Kingdom
“The best thing we've EVER done and ever will!”
Reviewed January 13, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Sailing around the San Blas Islands on iPanema was completely out of this world! It really is impossible to put into words just how incredible our trip was - Sara, Renato & of course Feijão were the ultimate hosts from start to finish, and allowed us to live out every part of their dream with them for 3 nights, giving us a taste of true paradise and making us dream of leaving behind our office jobs in London and following in their footsteps...if only we were brave enough!

We spent our days relaxing on board, snorkelling the most incredibly clear waters, paddle boarding, catching fish and lobster for lunch and dinner and exploring uninhabited islands...and would do it all again in a heartbeat!

This truly was the best thing we've ever done, and the memories will stay with us forever! Hopefully it wasn't just a once in a lifetime trip - as we desperately want to experience life on board iPanema again one day!

See you guys soon,

Beccy & Sam

Your age range 25-34
Jan 17, 2017
Dear Beccy and Sam,

Wow! Thank you so much for such a lovely review. We had such a great time with you guys on board, and we couldn't be happier to know you enjoyed your stay with us so much. We truly hope you two will come back to spend another holiday with us, and I promise I won't cook anything with Pesto again :)

Please do keep in touch!!

All the best,
Sarah, Renato & Feijão xx
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing