We come here on a last minute booking, being in doubt how to spend a three nights in Panamà in the rainy season. It was first time in a allinclusive resort for my companion and she loved it.
Check in - when we arrived around dinner time by car selfdriving from Tocumen airport - was confused as they could not find the reservation. It took therefore a bit longer than it should but in no moment the staff was unpleasant neither rude.
Eventually we got our room key after explanation of options(near the beach - beware may be noisy for the disco - o nearby the main pool etc all correctly explained). It means they pay attention to guest and are willing to do good.
I am not much the kind for an allincusive and I expected a "cheap" attitude also considering the low price we paid. The surprise was on both sides: restaurants are well managed and food quality super satisfacory, in no moment buffet is abandoned and despite the number of guests everything looks continuously managed and well presented. Rather home style food than neutral international boring stuff. More options with no extra cost at their served fish restaurant on the beach and some Japanes food options. Wine comes at once (a very reasonable Chilean) and the overall service tends to run rather than walk. We were also pleased with other guests: unlikely more "high level" resorts people was educated, talking low, respecting turns and lines (if any, actually almost nothing) and smiling.
Entertainement was tireless. A rainy afternoon become just a fun moment on their theater and at any time food and drinks were available. I do not really need that much but I noticed people enjoying and families finding for every taste.
A barrack on the beach was offering at reasonable cost other options: catamarans, scuba horseback riding and a number of other options.
Nice pools (two large ones within the resort plus an enormous one nearby). The beach so-so and the sea not attractive.The room was simple and not charming, however clean and quite wide. Therefore I like to rate 5 stars this place.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, getaroom.com and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Hotel Playa Blanca Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Blanca Hotel Farallon
- Playa Blanca Hotel And Resort
- Hotel Playa Blanca Panama
- Playa Blanca Resort Panama
- Playa Blanca Panama City
- Blanca Panama Playa
- Hotel Playa Blanca Beach Resort Panama/Farallon