Just got back from an amazing week in Panama with the boyfriend. From reading previous reviews on this resort I was expecting something totally different then what I had actually experienced.
The moment we landed in Panama I felt like I was already on vacation. Although the flight and bus ride down was quite long it was definitely worth it!
First off, Panamanians are very friendly and polite people. Their native language is SPANISH so I find it ridiculous that people complain that they cant speak english when in fact lots of the employees do or at least are able to just enough to communicate.
The bar and food service was great, the entertainment was amusing and best of all, the resort itself was absolutely GORGEOUS!!! The weather was perfect. The beach and view was just unbelievable. It was like looking at a postcard from the vacation of your dreams which to us, this place was.
Like many others have said, there are many pools to choose from. Each one better than the other especially the swim up bar.
As for the food, the buffets were pretty good. Lots of items to choose from. I found the Al a Cartes to be the best. We went to the Thai (Mogo Mogo), seafood (El canal), fusion (Kontiki) and lastly sushi restaurant. All were quite delicious. We were very pleasedThey fill up fast so make sure to book your ASAP!
We also, checked out Woodys bar located just a few minutes down the beach from the resort. The owners were fabulous. They were very inviting and Canadian! It was nice to sit and have lunch with them. A definite must see for good laughs and food.
Lastly, was the ATV tour to Anton Vallee. Worth the money for you get to see the beauty and nature of Panama. Check out Ty's bar and grill too who is the tour guide. He has a monkey named "Mona" which alone is worth seeing.
To sum up, we will DEFINITELY be returning. This was an amazing trip especially considering that this was our first one together. I LOVE PANAMA <3
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama is an all inclusive hotel located about 2 kilometers of white sandy beach in Farallon, Panama. The hotel is located on the Pacific coast, close to many tourist attractions. Also, the city of Panama and the Tocumen International Airport (PTY) are located 120 miles away. The Royal Decameron in Panama hotel offers 852 guestrooms in low-rise buildings and 370 rooms Villas. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, closet, safe (local charge), direct dial telephone (with deposit cash at the reception) and a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Also have a minibar as part of the all inclusive plan and the villas are located on the golf course. Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama offers eight pools for adults three wading pools, three hot tubs, a casino, a golf course with 18 holes and a full spa. This beach hotel also offers a variety of organized activities on land and water for the whole family, and two convention centers for business travelers. The Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort has 11 bars, a nightclub and 10 restaurants ranging from traditional to the more exotic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Golf & Casino
- Royal Decameron Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama/Farallon