Hello Friends. Just came back from this resort and it was our 4th trip to all inclusive in 2012.
We arrived to Panama on Dec 31st with Nolitours from Toronto along with large group of friends.
Transfer to hotel took an about 2 hours. Our bus arrived to Lobby 1 and here is the moment of truth, when you see the lobby you pretty much understand what you dealing with.
All of us got rooms close to the lobby at building 19. Right upon check in we faced issues like:
A/C didn't work, Room was disgusting and dirty and finally 2 towels for family of 4.
Next morning 7:30 i went to talk with Nolitours rep and demanded to fly us back immediately. Unfortunately they fly to Panama City only once a week and i was offered to fly back to Vancouver.
Anyway lady from Nolitours was very helpful and helped to move us to building 41 with newer rooms.
Food: We didn't eat much, because food is really bad, nothing like Mexico or other countries.
Entertainment: we didn't go for shows.
Overall: All of us (44 people) came to one conclusion, we strongly recommend to avoid this resort if you can.
This resort is not up to North American standards and most of travelers are from Central and Latin America.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama is an all inclusive hotel located about 2 kilometers of white sandy beach in Farallon, Panama. The hotel is located on the Pacific coast, close to many tourist attractions. Also, the city of Panama and the Tocumen International Airport (PTY) are located 120 miles away. The Royal Decameron in Panama hotel offers 852 guestrooms in low-rise buildings and 370 rooms Villas. Each room is equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, closet, safe (local charge), direct dial telephone (with deposit cash at the reception) and a private bathroom with shower and hair dryer. Also have a minibar as part of the all inclusive plan and the villas are located on the golf course. Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort & Villas Panama offers eight pools for adults three wading pools, three hot tubs, a casino, a golf course with 18 holes and a full spa. This beach hotel also offers a variety of organized activities on land and water for the whole family, and two convention centers for business travelers. The Royal Decameron Golf, Beach Resort has 11 bars, a nightclub and 10 restaurants ranging from traditional to the more exotic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf Hotel Farallon
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf And Casino
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort Panama
- Royal Decameron Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Panama
- Hotel Royal Decameron Beach
- Royal Decameron Costa Blanca Hotel
- Royal Decameron Beach Resort, Golf & Casino Panama/Farallon
- Royal Decameron Resort Panama