“Great Surprise! Great food!”

Terra Ristorante & Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 109 Restaurants in David
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Terra Restaurant & Pizza David Italian, Mediterranean and Pizzas We have Executive Menu at lunch Grill Nights Quality, Flavor and Passion are our best ingredients
Reviewed December 8, 2013

During my stay in Panmá City I asked a few locals about a Italian or Mediterrâneo place to eat.
Great Surprise when i arrived at Terra Ristorante.
Positive!
Fantastic Food...Great Atmosphere!
I recomend it!
Grazie

Reviewed December 8, 2013

During a brief visit to the wonderful Chiriqui marine park, we spent a few days in David, a medium size city in Panama....We love the local food, but we were dying for a good pasta or meat...after searching for a while, we bumped at Terra, a recently open establisment ( owner told us)...i am so glad that we did, because the food was AMAZING!!! the bruschetta was great, the meatball very tasty and fresh, the seafood linguine divine, and my favorite dish, the eggplant with ricotta cheese to die for !!!!
The place was cozy, and the staff super nice....since we found this little gem, we ate there twice in our 4 days stay in David .....Highly recommeded

1  Thank Pensieroso
Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

Last week I had to go for business in Mexico, and we have a stop over
In Panama for 9 hours , and I thinks 9 hours inside the airport it's really bored, so I think to go out and have a fast tour for Panama. I get a cab and I ask what was a good italian restaurant in town,, the driver recommend me the Italian restaurant call Terra. So I say why not let's try . The place from out side look very cool, so I have a good feeling and I went inside to try the food. I had a nice beef carpaccio , was very nice, large portion , and after I have a lovely Gorgonzola and pear Ravioli with 4 cheese sauce was amazing .i don't know much about Panama but I thinks this restaurant it's one of the best!!! Congratulations to the owner I'm sure is italian.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

it is just an amazing italian restaurant.
the place its so cozy and warm, the Family that owns this place are so so sweet.
they bring you a little bruschetta with very fresh tomatoes and extra virgin oil.
the appetizers are so tasty , i had the Meatball and the Ciambotta...an amazing vegetable stew...as entree we had the linguini fruti mare and an amazing and tender fillet of beef with a very delicate sauce that they create.
the wine list that they have its very simple....just few Piedmont wine but really really good.
the espresso and the dessert was just so full of flavor.
For a place like David its amazing having such a great restaurant so people like me that comes from Boquete can stop by when i go there.
LOve it and want to recommend to all !!!
i just had an amazing experience...thank You !

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We went the TERRA today, simply because we saw it there on the corner as you enter David on the Boquete Road. The place outside is spotless and there is a ton of parking. We were pleasantly greeted by I think the son of the owners, shown to a table of our choice and immediately he came back with an empty round tray and cleared off the services that would not be used (signs of high class training!).

Water was in all glasses in seconds, menus delivered, and then without asking, three large pieces of cut tomatoes on toast with a nice blend of olive oil and herbs.... free just to say hello!.

Both meals we ordered came shortly thereafter and the presentation is even better than at Quatro, which I considered to be our best restaurant before this. The plating was perfect in uniquely shaped plates... then came freshly baked bread.... and our drinks were tasty and perfect.

While waiting for dinner, I forgot to mention the owner came out and asked if we would like to try a ricotta filled eggplant dish he created..... we said OK, and minutes later had three delicious little rolls on a separate plate and were they ever incredible, and that is not my favorite type of dish but he hit the spot with it.... grand slam!

While eating, someone was always nearby to check on us, and the owner came by several times to chat and it was nice. After we ate, the leftovers were packed up for us and then surprise, the wife and entire family comes out with a big plate of cake and ice cream plated with chocolate syrup swirling all around..... free!!! Just for coming in and being friends!!!! or customers!

I would like to say this place is the highest on the list of must go to places and make your favorite in Chiriqui, and I will be bold enough to say for Panama!

I really hope you get as much enjoyment out of your visit there as we did..... (it is now evening and we are warming up the leftovers... sorry, I have to go now!!!!!!