“We enjoyed our stay.”

Attican Motel
Attican Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Attica
Reviewed June 25, 2014

On our recent stay at the Attican Motel, my brother and I enjoyed not only the quiet atmosphere but the friendly courteous service from Mino and his wife. We would stay again when we have a chance to be in the neighborhood.

Room Tip: Unit 20 was neat and clean and filled the bill.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert T

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The owners were very hospitable and helpful, and upon entering we found the rooms to be spacious and most importantly clean! additionally the rooms were comfy and quiet. The motel is located close to various shops such as a subway and a tops store. The rooms are all car accessible and that adds to the convenience. Would Definitely recommend to others

Room Tip: rooms in the front of motel provide a good view of the local amenities
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Sleeper702
Reviewed May 28, 2014

They are friendly and very helpful.
Close enough for visits to Wyoming and Attica. Supermart and stores are even walking distance. Pick me up at Wyoming took a room for a shower and drop me off at Attica.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank lynni913
Reviewed April 24, 2014

They picked me up right on time from the airport. I didn't have to wait. They were very friendly and l even had local restaurant suggestions for morning breakfast. They made my travels very convenient and comfortable. I picked up my husband from Wyoming correctional facility in the morning and straight to the airport. I was very happy with the service that was provided.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank missmarymmm1
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We booked this place for one night - concert event at Darien Lake - and were not even expecting at 3* we knew it would be a dive but will serve its purpose - wrong. We booked for 4 people double room 2 double beds but were charged additional for 2 of those people - bookings are for 2 people only. So for just under $200 now for one night would have lost our payment regardless we paid and checked in. The room was horrible - the smell of stenchy old smoke awful smelling mixed in with a musty smell and stains everywhere on carpet, bedspread the apparently clean sheets (yuck) and even ceiling and walls - real old mattresses therefore we changed our plans decided to go to concert and make the drive home - not as much fun now for the driver. We have travelled lots stayed in 3* to 4.5* hotels and I have never been afraid of sleeping in anyone of those hotel beds but this place will do it to you. Do yourself a favor save some money book in advance and stay at the Ecnolodge closer to Darien Lake - not the best either but you will not be afraid of what you might catch like sleeping at this place and they did not take advantage of a price about $75 cheaper per night - really never again.

Room Tip: STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE cleanliness and service was existent
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank wilsonbeachbums
Reviewed July 21, 2013

There were no rooms anywhere and they took advantage and jacked the room rate up $100! We paid $184 for this dump. Old and smelly. Front desk people were very pleasant but why wouldn't they be. They were raping every exhausted traveler coming in there for a room.Should have slept in our car.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank dianeboyd218
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've only stayed because it was the closest place to visit my friend whom was incarcerated at the local Prison (The notorious Attica Prison). I'm pretty sure my Friend's living quarters were better than mine. At time I stayed the carpet was all musty and damp because they insist on being so cheap as to unplug the Fridge, all of the Ice from the freezer would surely melt, then I woke up the next morning all itchy with welts on me, then the itching continues once I drove all the way home. After 2 months of being at home come to find out I've brought home Bedbugs from this place and now my arms and legs are all covered with dark spots from where they've bitten me so for the next 2 years until they fade away I'll be looking like a spotted Leopred!

Room Tip: Only stay here if you have no other choice for a place to sleep bring lots of bedbug killer and don...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Ebony B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Attica
Econo Lodge Darien Lakes
#4 of 12 in Batavia
Red Roof Inn Batavia
Red Roof Inn Batavia
#3 of 12 in Batavia

Been to Attican Motel? Share your experiences!