“Good place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Attica
New York
“Good place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

They are friendly and very helpful.
Close enough for visits to Wyoming and Attica. Supermart and stores are even walking distance. Pick me up at Wyoming took a room for a shower and drop me off at Attica.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank lynni913

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

They picked me up right on time from the airport. I didn't have to wait. They were very friendly and l even had local restaurant suggestions for morning breakfast. They made my travels very convenient and comfortable. I picked up my husband from Wyoming correctional facility in the morning and straight to the airport. I was very happy with the service that was provided.

• Stayed April 2014
2 Thank missmarymmm1
Sherkston, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

We booked this place for one night - concert event at Darien Lake - and were not even expecting at 3* we knew it would be a dive but will serve its purpose - wrong. We booked for 4 people double room 2 double beds but were charged additional for 2 of those people - bookings are for 2 people only. So for just under $200 now for one night would have lost our payment regardless we paid and checked in. The room was horrible - the smell of stenchy old smoke awful smelling mixed in with a musty smell and stains everywhere on carpet, bedspread the apparently clean sheets (yuck) and even ceiling and walls - real old mattresses therefore we changed our plans decided to go to concert and make the drive home - not as much fun now for the driver. We have travelled lots stayed in 3* to 4.5* hotels and I have never been afraid of sleeping in anyone of those hotel beds but this place will do it to you. Do yourself a favor save some money book in advance and stay at the Ecnolodge closer to Darien Lake - not the best either but you will not be afraid of what you might catch like sleeping at this place and they did not take advantage of a price about $75 cheaper per night - really never again.

Room Tip: STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE cleanliness and service was existent
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank wilsonbeachbums

Travelers are raving about these Attica hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

There were no rooms anywhere and they took advantage and jacked the room rate up $100! We paid $184 for this dump. Old and smelly. Front desk people were very pleasant but why wouldn't they be. They were raping every exhausted traveler coming in there for a room.Should have slept in our car.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank dianeboyd218
Colorado Springs, Colorado
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've only stayed because it was the closest place to visit my friend whom was incarcerated at the local Prison (The notorious Attica Prison). I'm pretty sure my Friend's living quarters were better than mine. At time I stayed the carpet was all musty and damp because they insist on being so cheap as to unplug the Fridge, all of the Ice from the freezer would surely melt, then I woke up the next morning all itchy with welts on me, then the itching continues once I drove all the way home. After 2 months of being at home come to find out I've brought home Bedbugs from this place and now my arms and legs are all covered with dark spots from where they've bitten me so for the next 2 years until they fade away I'll be looking like a spotted Leopred!

Room Tip: Only stay here if you have no other choice for a place to sleep bring lots of bedbug killer and don...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ebony B
Syracuse, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed here because we were seeing a concert at Darien Lake and couldn't get a room anywhere else. The room itself was not very nice or clean, but the owner drove us to the concert and picked us up. Since we were drunk anyway we didn't care how clean it was at the end of the night. This place is good if you just need a place to crash near Darien Lake. Oh yeah and we thought it was hilarious that the room numbers were written on the door in what looked like chalk.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
CHICAGO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2011

It's 12 miles south of I-90 but if you're just looking for a place for the night you can make a cutoff to get back to I-90 and bypass Buffalo. I chose it because it was the only place under $100 (by .10!) and I'm writing the first review so others can find this motel, too.
It's very basic -- no art on the walls, no pool, a small TV and a microwave and small fridge. But you can drive up to your door (I would say wheelchair accessible for all rooms) and best of all, the rooms are very clean and the owners very nice. It's on a hill so the back rooms are ground floor but the windows are up a floor, which is better. They offer bagels and coffee for breakfast but we will go to a nearby diner.
Grocery, Subway, gas, diner and very good pizza all across street.

• Stayed July 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Attica
Econo Lodge Darien Lakes
Quality Inn & Suites Palm Island Indoor Waterpark
Hampton Inn Batavia
Hampton Inn Batavia
#2 of 12 in Batavia
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Mount Morris
La Quinta Inn & Suites Batavia
BEST WESTERN Crown Inn & Suites

Been to Attican Motel? Share your experiences!