“Como en casa.”
Review of Da Fabio La casa della Pasta - CLOSED

Da Fabio La casa della Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Villa Suiza Resort y su reconocido restaurante Italiano "Da Fabio", los invitan a disfrutar de sus nuevas instalaciones ubicadas a pocos minutos de la ciudad de Chitre. Villa Suiza Resort es el lugar ideal para disfrutar de un ambiente de relax acompanado de excelente musica, comida y bebidas tanto en su restaurante como en el "wet bar" de su piscina. RISTO BAR DA FABIO & VILLA SUIZA RESORT Ubicado entre La Arena y Parita carretera nacional puro medio de la naturaleza a solamente 5 minutos del centro de Chitre ofrece: comida italiana mediterranea casera baja de grasa sin perder el gusto de comer bien...Una buena seleccion de vinos y licores importados. Piscina con cascada de agua con Banca de masaje, jacuzzi y pool bar. Habitaciones con colchon ortopedico, aire acondicionado, abanico, agua caliente, tv sky full canales, caja fuerte, frigo bar, free wifi. Y mas... Tenemos una boutique con venta de carteras ,billetera y accesorios para damas.. Excelente lugar para pasarla bien con tus amigos/as o familia... Se organizan fiestas de cumpleanos, empresariales y varios eventos...Exito garantizado.. No se pierda el atardecer en piscina con un buen trago.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

By far the best Italian treats in the Azuero area.
The place: friendly, comfortable and spacious ambiance with an extensive selection of soothing world music.
The food: Italian food like there is no other in the region.
Great bar selection.
I still waiting for a place that serves cannolis in this part of Panama. I'll keep prying.
Thank you Fabio and staff you made us enjoy a very good evening.

1  Thank Miami_Gio
There are newer reviews for Da Fabio La casa della Pasta

Reviewed September 1, 2013

I visited this restaurant with two friends shortly after Fabio opened the restaurant. It was nice to have a nice selection of appetizers and several choices for the main course. There is a nice selection of wines plus the usual beer choices and mixed drinks. It is a large open space with many overhead fans to circulate the air. We order three different appetizers, three pasta dishes so they we could get a good idea of the general fare of the house. Fabio didn't disappoint. (See photos)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Thank you Fabio, your touch is excellent and we enjoyed so much your good taste in preparing these delicious Italian dishes. Once of the great stop in Chitre... for Italian go to Fabio

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great restaurant, ran by a super friendly guy (Fabio). If you have eaten at the restaurants in Chitre, you understand what I mean when I say that I wasn't expecting much. I ordered the amatriciana, it was way better than I expected. The bruchetta was delicious as well. As far as atmosphere goes, it was nicer than almost everything in town, except for maybe Hotel Azuero. I wish I would have found this spot earlier.

1  Thank watchmeeat
Reviewed February 5, 2013

Great food with excellent service provided by the owners, they use the best quality products along with the welcoming attitude of the chef/owner Fabio and his wife, I had the meat Lasagn and it was delicious, my lunch companions had pasta with clam sauce, carbonara and bolognese and they were very tasty and had a good portion, the pastas were all$10.00. I will eat there every time I am on my way to Pedasi, Las Tablas or visiting Chitre for the day.
Almorze el domingo en este lugar en la carretera antes de llegar a Chitre y quede sumamente complacido con la comida, precio y servicio del establecimiento!!! Muy buena calidad de comida y servicio!!!

6  Thank pepas