The Riverside Inn Boquete
The Haven and Spa(Boquete)
$109
$80
$184
Orbitz.com
$99
All reviewsrock restauranthonor barrestaurant next doorloft suitecontinental breakfastadjoining restaurantcommon areascozy sitting areadual sinksjacuzzi tubking bedrooms are beautifully decoratedwonderful restaurantprivate decksmall restauranttaxi ridebeautiful landscape
Reviewed February 26, 2014

This has been our third stay a the Riverside and we had a great time again.
The rooms were impeccable, the social areas and bar well maintained and stocked, the guests quiet and everyone happy overall. The manager was helpful with some booking of activities and recommendations which led us to places and restaurants we hadn't seen or tried before.
All over a quiet quality weekend just before the week of carnaval.
If anything is worth mentioning particularly, it's that the breakfast situation has improved a lot compared to our last stays, one year and two years ago. Before it was a buffet in the bar area, now it's at 'The Rock' restaurant just besides the hotel and offers much more variety.

Room Tip: The master suite 'Orchidea' has a whirlpool and a great balcony towards the river and the forest on the other side. It's great for reading or sipping a drink with family or friends. My parents were very happy. The junior suite 'Bajareque' is a little smaller but just as comforting. Me and my wife enjoyed it a lot.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2014

It is a very beautiful place with very comfortable rooms.
The service was excellent. I recommend particularly the restaurant.
Just be careful not to take a suite for more than 2 people : we did and had not enough privacy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Henri A
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Although I did not stay at the Riverside Inn, I had communicated with Philipp, the manager, and really appreciated the customer service he provided. Philipp was quick to respond to my emails, accommodating, and willing to help with my inquiry. The inn looks beautiful and charming but I'm unable to proceed with the reservation due to personal reasons. While I can't comment on the actual quality of the inn, I definitely recommend the inn based on my interactions with Philipp.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 16, 2014

...The Inn-keeper improve this Hotel!!!
The hotel is 5 minutes away from the center, which is great if you want to relax in a calm place. Form the hotel you can find many walkning distance treks.
We stayed for one single night but next time we will manage to stay longer. The rooms are really nice, the bathroom is clean and enormous and the restaurant next doors facilitate you stay.
We definitely recommended to our friends!!!

Best regards

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Philippe and Deysi, are both incredible people, two of the most professional I have met in my travels, always checking on their guests and any needs. Upon arriving from a messy flight they secured some medicine for me and he booked a perfect Zipline tour, pick up at the Riverside, and the best Zipline location, distance and staff!! I have done lots for zip lines and other sporting activities.
The room was awesome, clean, close to the river, so peaceful. The next door restaurant was wonderful and I really felt no need to go anywhere else, unless I was out looking at property.

Room Tip: All that I saw were unique and a little different. Very quiet, and the large room with the outside deck near the river would be perfect, but on a solo business trip and some fun! Randy Larson
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo