“My new favorite restaurant in Boquete” 4 of 5 bubbles

Restaurant Black & White
Ranked #37 of 102 Restaurants in Boquete
Cuisines: International, Bar, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Potomac Falls, Virginia
“My new favorite restaurant in Boquete”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

The ox tail stew and the shrimp and avocado salad is very good. Wonderful service. These guys try hard and it shows. We'll be back.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Cliffside Park, New Jersey
“Caught my eye”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014

While walking around town, the looks of Black & White caught our eye, so we decided to drop in for a beer. We sat outside with our drinks and the waiter brought over 2 cups of some tuna salad for us to enjoy although we had said we weren't ordering food. The tuna was delicious. We decided to then make reservations for another evening and am glad that we did. The food was delicious! I would highly recommend this place for their service and food are wonderful. The atmosphere reminded me of something you would find in NYC.

• Visited July 2014
Boquete, Panama
“DELICIOUS authentic Spanish cuisine and great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

I wish I had tried out this restaurant much sooner. I lived in Spain for a year, and Black and White's food is not only authentic, it is BETTER than I remember a lot of Spanish food to be. Rafa (the chef) knows what he's doing. The dates wrapped in bacon are delicious. The tortilla española and homemade aoili were subtly flavored and delicious. The manchego/jamon serrano plate put me right back on the Mediterranean coast. The calamari was delicious, and at the last minute Enrique, an excellent waiter, brought out a bite of the tuna tartare. OH. MY. GOD. SO. GOOD. And oh man, THE WINE! No need to go further than their house red to swoon. I highly, HIGHLY recommend this place. I suggest the back patio!

• Visited August 2014
Germany
“Great food, great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The food is really delicious. We were there for two times. First time we had Tapas, all are homemade by a spanish cook and were really well. The second time we had a salad and main dishes, this was also very tasty. The quality in this restaurant is awesome. The staff is very friendly and attentive. Clear recommendation when you visit Boquete!

Visited August 2014
Chiriqui Province, Panama
“great authentic spanish food with Valencia touch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

Food delicious. Had 3 tapas (appetizers) and entree of mixed fish/chicken
paella. Also had media pitcher sangria. Nothing in food dissatisfied me.
Only wish the sangria had big real fresh fruits in it. Seemed like it was jar/canned mixed fruit.

Visited July 2014