“Beware of the spoiled food!”
Review of Ying's Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ying's Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I have been a regular at this restaurant for the past 5 years. In that time, only twice did I experience food served to me that had a distinctly soured or spoiled food taste (food that should have been thrown out but was disguised with heavy herbs and sauces.

However, only this year since January, we had two meals that both were really obviously terribly old, spoiled food still served to us. The waiter even agreed as he smelled the chicken dish this time and said it was spoiled (in the past, it was the pork plates that were rotten).

It is sadly true, that the owners who are always in the rear preparing the food, have taken the stance that shaving every penny out of the food is a good business practice for themselves.

I disagree as I would bet you do...... so, take this as a sincere warning and beware of eating at this restaurant.

If I find out they decide to start having more respect for their patrons, I will do a followup and let it be known. Until that time, we are passing up Ying's......