“Wonderful Service”

El Oasis Hotel & Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 13 Hotels in Boquete
Reviewed October 2, 2007

El Oasis is in a great location, just a few minutes walk to Boquete town. The rooms are lovely, clean & comfortable - has everything you need. The back garden has good photo opportunities as it is right near the Caldera river. The whole place is really well maintained - the gardens are lovely and colourful and the hammock is great! The rates are also very good - great value for money!

The best thing about El Oasis is the wonderful staff! The staff are very friendly, helpful and attentive! When i left El Oasis to go to Bocas del Toro, I left my purse behind in the room. The manager of El Oasis contacted me by phone to advise me that I had forgotten it, and sent my purse to the Bocas del Toro airport - where I picked it up a few days later. The purse was exactly as I had left it and the whole process of getting my purse back couldnt have been easier!

The staff at El Oasis went out of their way for me and i consider that to be top service! Their honesty blew me away! I would recommend El Oasis to everyone!!!!

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
4  Thank SydneyDjm

Reviewed August 25, 2007

if you are looking for a nice, clean, peaceful place, nothing fancy but with all what you need to have a perfect and relax vacations this is the right place. the owner and the staff will make you feel like home, the rooms are very comfortable, has a nice place in the backyard to sit, admire the nature, gardens and the sound of the creek. the breakfast is great, and the town is few minutes from there. if you need to stay in touch, they have a computer with internet or if you have your own laptop can access internet wireless, isn't that great!!!

• Stayed: August 2007
5  Thank Jes19
Reviewed July 31, 2007

My family spent three wonderful days at the Oasis. The location was very convenience because you can walk to the fairground, the grocery store, ATMs, restaurants, and the center of the city. From the Hotel, you can enjoy the view of the Caldera River, along with the beautiful view of the mountains. The room was nice, clean, and quite; most important, the service received by the staff, and the owner was splendid. I would recommend this B&B Hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice place to stay, and want to receive an excellent service. We definitely will be returning to the Oasis in our next visit to Boquete.

Monica & Angel

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank azulHawaii
Reviewed July 14, 2007

My stay in Boquete was made special at the El Oasis B&B firstly by the location which is just a short distance across the bridge from the central park and Romero´s grocery store. I arrived by Bus at the central park and got a taxi to the B&B. I probably wouldn´t have taken the taxi if I had known how close it was to the park. From the B&B you can go on a wonderful 1 hour walk with plenty of photo opportunites to catch the city below. The walk winds its way along a road and circles back down steps that enters the same road close to the B&B. You can walk everywhere in this town. I also really enjoyed breakfast in what appears to be a grotto. They brought freshly squeezed orange juice followed by whatever you wanted for breakfast.

It was such a tranquill setting. In the afternoons I read my book while relaxing in a hammock located on the. back verandah which overlooks the river.

If I had a question I was referred immediately to the owner Anayansi.
I learned so much about Boquete from her. She also sent fresh banans to my room which were great snacks. The room itself was nicely appointed and was very clean and quiet. After I checked out, two of her staff helped me carry my suitcase back to the bus at the square since there had been some rain that morning resulting in very large puddles. I look forward to my return trip to El Oasis. Thankyou everyone..

5  Thank El-Oasis-review
Reviewed May 17, 2007

My wife and I booked the Oasis directly by phone, and could only hope it was as nice as we had hoped. The Oasis was above and beyond, what we could have wanted. Very clean rooms, a staff that will bend over backwards to help you, very nice breakfasts. It's quiet, close to town, walking distance, and has excellent views. We 'd recommend it to any age group, just a really great place to stay in Boquete.
J.&G. Brown.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled as a couple
3  Thank browner1
Reviewed April 11, 2007

In March of 2007 I spent five wonderful days at the Oasis and didn't want to leave. This graceful Bed & Breakfast can be a peaceful retreat by the river or a lively place to get together and enjoy a good laugh. Everything is squeaky clean, the whole staff is friendly and helpful and the owner is delightful. Breakfast is served on the veranda. You can have whatever suits your mood. There are flowers and green growing plants and trees in abundance and the fresh squeezed orange juice is from a tree just beyond your table. You might even be joined by a hummingbird!

This gem of a place is just across the river from town. From this location you can access the mountains, my place to be, or explore the town of Boquete in just minutes. Should you need help to find the best food, the best shopping or the most incredible views, just asking a staff member will get you maps or directions. This is a place to feel cared for and secure. I will return to El Oasis. This is a value beyond belief.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled solo
4  Thank Byllee
Reviewed January 13, 2007

This is a beautiful oasis by the Caldera Rivera with a hammock on the porch facing the river to catch the frequent cool breezes blowing there. There is a great view of the mountains and Volcan Baru. Guava and other trees along the river lend a beautiful view and nice walking area to the property. It was recently built and is having an additional two levels added to the facility. The service and price for the rooms are good.

Stayed: December 2006