“No doubt! The best Gellato in Boquete!”

Gelateria La Ghiotta Boquete
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Boquete
Cuisines: Italian
Boquete, Panama
“No doubt! The best Gellato in Boquete!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Located just one street back of the central avenue, true Italian gellato....OMG, it's truly exceptional and we're so lucky to have them here in Boquete. It's right near my favorite fruit & vegetable vendor so I have a regular excuse to drop in for a gellato after my shopping. Don't miss it!

ontario
“Simply Delicious!”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Its a little out of the way, about a block off the main street but its well worth looking for.

By far this was some of the best gelato we have ever had. In fact like some other reviewers, we had a second cone!

Boquete, Panama
“After raft'n treat”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

A group of us did the short walk from BOA, and enjoyed a truly good treat! One person in our group make ice cream in another country, and we got to listen as she and the owner chatted about the craft of what we were enjoying. She had a second cone!!

Sacramento, California
“Amazing Gelato!!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Wow! Pistachio, passion fruit, yogurt, guanabana, ... the flavors are amazing! I go here at least very often and have a delicious little couple scoops for a afternoon snack. Best in Boquete!!!

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“The only place for an ice cold treat”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Don't even bother eating the ice chunked 80 cent cup ice creams that you can get in town. This gelataria has all the taste you want for just a little more. Well worth it.

I vow to eat all the flavours by the time I leave in 2 weeks. Wish I discovered this place 2 months ago when I arrived! I was too busy eating the icy stuff in the supermercados!

Just the smoothest gelato I've eaten from anywhere. Generous portions and amazing flavours like Rocher, soursop and so many more. About 10 flavours to choose from but there's always a couple new ones that make the rotation.

Located in a perfect spot where you can sit on their white bench outside and stare out and ponder at the beautiful misty mountain range while you listen to The Cranberries or Pearl Jam playing. Great atmosphere with awesome staff (I think she is one of the owners).

You can even buy a foam tub with flavours to go!

• Visited March 2014