“Couldn't be happier!!”

The Mermaid's Massage & Healing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Massage and Healing Center, offers services such as: Lomi-Lomi Massage/ Hot Stone Massage/Energy unblocking Massage/Body Exfoliation.
Reviewed February 3, 2014

There are many options for a massage in the area! With that said there are always options, don't be fooled by the window dressing. Mimi is a wonderful masseuse. Not only is she a skilled practitioner but a very kind and funny individual. I'd been hiking and also just completed a Zip Line Canopy tour and she had the cure for what was ailing me. Her intuition is spot on, just what you want from a massage therapist.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

If you are in Boquete, I highly recommend paying a visit to Mimi for a Relaxing and Therapeautic massage! see u next time, thanks!

Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was referred to Mimi during a recent trip to Boquete because I needed a massage for my back pain. She knows where to apply pressure to ease the pain. Her prices are affordable and Mimi is very friendly. When you leave the place, you will feel better and you will gain a new friend.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

I was referred to Mimi by a friend and have also now referred many others to Mimi as well. She does a wonderful job on accommodating your needs. She worked out some over stressed mussels and focused on areas that I felt I needed the most. She is a wonderful person to get to know as well and shares a wealth of information about healing and Panama. I highly recommend Mimi for a massage when you are in Boquete!

See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I first met Mimi during a trip to Boquete in September of 2012…I wasn’t even in the market for a massage, but a friend gifted me with one and before I knew it, I was hooked! I ended up having a few more massages during that trip and when I returned to Boquete this past summer, I indulged in another wonderful massage! For Mimi, massage is much more than applying the right techniques; it’s about bringing a deep sense of caring to the person at the behest of her magical hands. If you’re in the market for a massage (or even if you’re not!), you won’t go wrong with Mimi!