“Try Isla Verde's New Therapist - Ryan”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I wrote a review of the Hot Stone Massage given by Dayra at Isla Verde several months ago, and as I said, it was the best hot stone massage ever. Last week end I wanted a massage and Dayra was not working but Mark encouraged me to try Ryan. I am so glad I did. I had a deep tissue massage that was wonderful. It was a perfect balance between the deep, deep work and relaxation that was spot on. Ryan is a great young man whose English is perfect and is really a gifted massage therapist. I hear that Ryan's specially is a Thai Massage, which I will try in the next few weeks. It is amazing to have a facility like Isla Verde here in Boquete that can deliver a great experience from each of the therapists.

MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It is very much appreciated!

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"relaxation"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I could hardly walk today when I went in for my first Thai massage with Ryan. I have been waking at 2 and 3 am in pain, unable to fall back to sleep. My hip, lumbar and neck... I live with pain as a result of 2 accidents but the hip thing is new. I was concerned about even letting anyone touch me but knew that I had to do something and fast! I TRUST Mark! I had read about his new masseuse Ryan and the Thai massage... I had 4 true Thai massages in Malaysia and after seeing the ad for the 3rd time I picked up the phone. I am SO glad I did! Ryan read me like a book, never stretched too far or was I ever scared. You see, I couldn't even roll over in bed without waking fully and using my arms, feet, headboard or dresser to hang onto and I was helpless like a child. He guided me through each part and it was amazing!! I never could have stretched as I did today on my own. If you come to Boquete` or live in Boquete` make an appointment with Ryan for his awesome Thai massage!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

Mark was a smart and effective body worker for my shoulder tendonosis. He quickly understood the problem, worked quickly and with compassion. He was very effective, smart and experienced. STRONGLY recommended.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I had my Thai massage done from Ryan. Man, one of the best massages I've ever had, for sure a must go. You wont come out dissatisfied or left wanting - ***** Five stars.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 8, 2014

I was looking for an acupuncturist and Mark came very highly recommended. I started a course of sessions at Isla Verde incorporating acupuncture and massage to relieve tension. The results were great and I have since been back for more sessions when I feel I need a top up. I have received nothing short of 5* service and value for money every time.
Recently I trapped a nerve in my neck and Mark was able to fit me in for an appointment within 24 hours.
This place is a must visit to residents and travelers.