“An Experience Beyond Compare!!!”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Today Dayra transported me to paradise with a hot stone massage! (Like I'm not already in paradise living here in Boquete.....smile!) I have a back fusion in my lower back and the rest of my back was totaled along with my car in a car accident years ago. I've dealt with back problems for almost 40 years, thus I've had back massages on and off for almost 40 years and this unequivocally was the absolute best massage I've had in my entire life!! Her manner is respectful, caring, warm, and personable, but she is not chatty while you are thoroughly enjoying the experience! Her expertise is off the charts!! She has strong hands that know how to knead and rub with the right pressure in the right places! Nothing is hurried and the stress just oozes from your pores with her soft-spoken voice and her proficient, diligent manner. There are not the proper words to convey the satisfaction I experienced today and hope to over and over again. Our container arrived six days ago and I have truly given my body a beating over that time to get organized in our new condo. This was the perfect present to give myself for the dedicated job I've been doing at home. I had heard all of the accolades prior to going, but thought somehow it couldn't be as special as it turned out to be! I can see I'll be asking for the gift of these massages from my husband for our anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, and any other excuse I can come up with! I felt pampered, comfortable, and treated like royalty today at the Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center!! I can hardly wait to repeat the astounding feeling all over again! Do not miss the opportunity to have this massage if you plan to visit Boquete or live anywhere in the area!

MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thanks so much! We hope to see you again one day!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I had never had a hot stone massage before Dayra, but I will be going back monthly now. She is not only one of the best deep tissue massage therapist I have ever gone too, but her loving nature and special knowledge really comes out while under her care. One feels so centered and content both during and especially afterwards. I would highly recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I have massages from Mark and facials from Darya (spelling). I can't say enough on how caring they boyhood are and would recommend them highly. I love my facials plus she massages my head and feet. I have also had regular massages and hot stone massages and left feeling great.
Cleo Miller

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I returned yet again to Isla Verde Spa for a massage. I’ve lost count of how many visits this makes. As a resident of Potrerillos, about 35 miles from Isla Verde, it is well worth the trip. Mark is amazing. I first went to see him the end of last year after being diagnosed with severe tendonitis, which my specialist said could only be rectified by surgery. I said no, so he suggested physical therapy. Three visits per week for three months – no improvement. A friend recommended I talk with Mark. Mark worked with me, stretching the tendon and muscles and I appreciated that he has absolutely no problem sharing exercise routines to help the condition heal. (Most massage therapist, physical therapists and specialists are, in my past experience, not overly willing to “share their secrets”.) At this point, I no longer return for therapeutic massage on my tendonitis. The pain has gone, the swelling of the tendon reduced to almost nothing and for me, Mark worked miracles and saved me from surgery. Now I just need to get off my lazy rear and keep up with the exercises!!
I do, however return regularly at least once a month, for massages – just to indulge. Mark is a master of all massage techniques and your (if it’s like mine) aging body feels supple once again. I’ve also had “Hot Stone” massage from Dayra – talk about being transported to another world. My visit this week was with Karen, the young lady that Mark and Dayra are training. She gave me a deep tissue therapy massage. Oh boy, is she ready to tackle the masses. She finds the muscles that are tight and need extra work, and her technique along the spine is unbelievable. I found myself at every point thinking “Ooooh, don’t leave that area, just keep on doing that”.
I didn't think anyone could compete with Mark, but Dayra is absolutely wonderful and Karen is a fabulous addition to the staff.
If you are in Boquete, David, or in Chiriqui, I highly recommend a trip to Isla Verde Spa, Mark Perren-Jones and his staff for the best, rejuvenating massage ever. A DEFINITE 5-Star.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Loved the massage. Mark was thorough, with a wonderful sensitivity to my unhappy muscles! The atmosphere was calming, relaxing and smelled great too. would definitely go back for another massage. Next the facial with micro current, can hardly wait!

Margo