“Hot Stone Massage, a wonderful experience!”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Boquete, Panama
“Hot Stone Massage, a wonderful experience!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

I struggle with high pain levels everyday as a result of spine injuries. With 7 herniated discs I am constantly looking for ways to reduce my pain. I've had numerous massages in my life and throughout the world, including hot stone massage... but never anything like this! Dayra understands how to use them and her hands to deliver the best massage I've ever had! It was pure heaven. There are a lot of massage therapists in Boquete` but in my opinion, no one as talented as Dayra and Mark at the Isla Verde` Massage and Beauty Center. Be sure and treat yourself to this incredible and lovely healing experience! Mere words can't describe it... it's something you have to experience :) can't wait until my next massage!!

Visited July 2013
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
I am really glad that you could get to try our Hot Stones Massage, it is by far our most popular treatment! Thank you for taking the time to write something on tripadvisor for us!

Playa Coronado, Panama
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

During my working life I had the opportunity to travel throughout Europe, Asia, and the US and have had a massage and/or facial just about everywhere I have been. Additionally, I have been to several destination spas in the US and Mexico. What a surprise to find that the absolute best massage I have ever had was at Isla Verde in Boquete!

I read about Isla Verde and decided to give it a try. Last week Dayra gave me a hot stone massage that was out of this world! She is absolute superb. Somehow Dayra sensed how firm a massage I needed/wanted and was spot on. After that experience I couldn't help but try a facial, which was equally wonderful.

Isla Verde Spa is nestled within the tropical grounds of the Isla Verde Hotel which is a beautiful and peaceful spot just 2 minutes from the main street of Boquete. If you find yourself in Boquete, don't miss the chance to experience a truly great massage.

Visited June 2013
Big Canoe, Georgia, USA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Mark Chiropractic Services”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

A couple of months ago I began experiencing tremendous pain in my right hip, so much so that I began thinking "hip replacement". The prospect at age seventy three was grim.

Then my wife, tired of hearing me complain and hobble around with a cane, insisted that I go see Mark. I'm a bit of a skeptic but nevertheless, reluctantly agreed to give it a try and boy, am I glad I did.

The first thing Mark did was reassure me that I didn't need a hip replacement or any other type of surgery for that matter. After a dialogue in which he thoroughly reviewed my medical history with respect to this particular ailment, Mark began his treatment which included a variety of approaches from massage to manipulation to stretching exercises. In forty five minutes my pain level went from a ten to a five and I was able to walk around without much of a problem. Before I left Mark gave me a series of instructions on what I should be doing before the next meeting.

Today I returned for more treatment and again made another quantum leap down the pain scale-from a five to a two.

Mark is masterful at what he does. He is the consummate professional while at the same time being most comfortable to be around.

Mark is from Australia where he studied acting and experienced some success. Against enormous odds he was accepted into one of Australia's finest acting schools but discovered it's difficult to make a decent living. He's done some remarkable work here in Boquete at our little theatre but Mark's real passion is helping people in pain. You can see several pieces he's done on You Tube and he's about to release a work on back pain.

I can't begin to tell you about how impressed I am. Boquete is indeed fortunate to have a world class talent like Mark.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Maness1
“Fibromyalgia Relief”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

After surgery and hospitalization my shoulder muscles were in terrible shape. After just the first visit to Mark I was able to get some relief. I required more visits, but it soon became my favorite place to go! A 'must visit' for relaxation.

Visited May 2013
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Put Isla Verde in your plans”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I booked a package offer at Isla Verde Spa for a Hot Stone massage and facial. The results in a word, fantastic!

I had read reviews of several other facilities in town but found Isla Verde to be most highly recommended so my expectations were high but the staff and facility exceeded them soundly.
When I approached the facility I sensed a very pleasant atmosphere from the beautifully groomed grounds. Within moments of being greeted by the manager and staff I felt completely at ease, this was great…after all no one wants additional stress when their going for a massage.

Dayra performed my treatments. I have heard it said that a masseuse must have their eyes in their fingers, hers are! This was no cookie cutter massage. Dayra worked every muscle kink and knot until it was relaxed.

If you are planning a spa treatments during your time in Boquete have it done at Isla Verde. If you’re not planning a spa treatment then you should put Isla Verde in your itinerary!

BTW I have an acupuncture session related to knee pain with Mark in a couple of days so I will be back with another review shortly.

Visited May 2013