“Fibromyalgia Relief” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
“Fibromyalgia Relief”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

After surgery and hospitalization my shoulder muscles were in terrible shape. After just the first visit to Mark I was able to get some relief. I required more visits, but it soon became my favorite place to go! A 'must visit' for relaxation.

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Put Isla Verde in your plans”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I booked a package offer at Isla Verde Spa for a Hot Stone massage and facial. The results in a word, fantastic!

I had read reviews of several other facilities in town but found Isla Verde to be most highly recommended so my expectations were high but the staff and facility exceeded them soundly.
When I approached the facility I sensed a very pleasant atmosphere from the beautifully groomed grounds. Within moments of being greeted by the manager and staff I felt completely at ease, this was great…after all no one wants additional stress when their going for a massage.

Dayra performed my treatments. I have heard it said that a masseuse must have their eyes in their fingers, hers are! This was no cookie cutter massage. Dayra worked every muscle kink and knot until it was relaxed.

If you are planning a spa treatments during your time in Boquete have it done at Isla Verde. If you’re not planning a spa treatment then you should put Isla Verde in your itinerary!

BTW I have an acupuncture session related to knee pain with Mark in a couple of days so I will be back with another review shortly.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

Not to be missed. Relieves all stress and any kind of pains in shoulders, back, arms, legs, toes and fingers.

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“The Hot Stones are Heavenly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have had 3 of these wonderful massages over the past month. Dayre is very good and all of those sore, tense muscles are relaxed and soothed.
Arriving a few minutes early is a great idea, as you can relax in the lovely atmosphere of Isla Verde.

Panama
“Do not miss this opportunity....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have struggles for years with scoliosis discomfort. With just one treatment, I was able to set my cane aside and walk with ease. Mark is very versatile in his treatment to meet the specific needs of clients. If you are in the Boquete area, be sure to stop in to see Mark.

Visited April 2013