“Massage”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Not to be missed. Relieves all stress and any kind of pains in shoulders, back, arms, legs, toes and fingers.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have had 3 of these wonderful massages over the past month. Dayre is very good and all of those sore, tense muscles are relaxed and soothed.
Arriving a few minutes early is a great idea, as you can relax in the lovely atmosphere of Isla Verde.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

I have struggles for years with scoliosis discomfort. With just one treatment, I was able to set my cane aside and walk with ease. Mark is very versatile in his treatment to meet the specific needs of clients. If you are in the Boquete area, be sure to stop in to see Mark.

Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I just had the hour long hot stone massage with Dayra. She is amazing. I highly recommend Mark's massages and beauty center in the beautiful Isla Verde surroundings!!!

Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a wonderful experience the hot stone massage was with Dayra at Isla Verde in Boquete. I have fibromyalgia, which causes my muscles to be very tight and sore. Dayra was able to loosen up the muscles and the heat of the hot stones was so relaxing, which helped loosen as well. The facial was invigorating and cleansing with steam and exfoliation, while using a wonderful product sold here in Panama.

My husband also had the hot stones massage and came away feeling very relaxed. We will definitely return on a regular basis and let Dayra do her magic! Thank you Dr Mark Perren and Dayra for your terrific hospitality and service!