“Hot Stone Massage with Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Boquete, Panama
“Hot Stone Massage with Facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

What a wonderful experience the hot stone massage was with Dayra at Isla Verde in Boquete. I have fibromyalgia, which causes my muscles to be very tight and sore. Dayra was able to loosen up the muscles and the heat of the hot stones was so relaxing, which helped loosen as well. The facial was invigorating and cleansing with steam and exfoliation, while using a wonderful product sold here in Panama.

My husband also had the hot stones massage and came away feeling very relaxed. We will definitely return on a regular basis and let Dayra do her magic! Thank you Dr Mark Perren and Dayra for your terrific hospitality and service!

panama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“More Than A Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

Mark has been trained in both the art of massage as well as therapeutic
massage. He has done lymph edema drainage which has been helpful.
He also is a very nice fellow

Visited April 2013
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Thank you so much!!
“Just what I needed.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

I'm a mother of two little girls and the services this spa provides are just what I need. I found the place very cozy and comfortable. Great personalized attention and in this ocasion Dayra gave me an awesome massage, good company, and more information about the other services. Soon I will get a facial. I'm a very happy costumer of Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center!

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Terrific Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

After plenty of hiking I booked a deep tissue massage with Dayra Contreros, whose skill was exceptional. With complete muscle relaxation and all the knots worked out, I felt like a new person! In addition to the terrrif skill of Dayra, the spa setting is fabulous surrounded by the beautiful gardens of Isla Verde - total experience wonderfully relaxing and theraputic.

Visited March 2013
Boquete
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Miracle Worker”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

I live in Boquete. Mark has a reputation as not only the most amazing message therapist, but knows so much about physical therapy and what to do to get your back in perfect condition. He can get you on the mend and fast. I love a good massage for a therapeutic feel good and relaxation. But if you have any kind of a back injury, he is the miracle worker, he knows exactly what to do to get you back on your feet quickly. His prices are very reasonable and I trust him before any medical doctor for any kind of back problem. He worked me into his schedule the morning I contacted him. Whether you are a traveler and have an injury from an outdone activity or you just want a relaxing massage or facial. This is the place to go.

Visited March 2013