“Amazing find in Boquete, Chiriqui, Panama”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Living in Boquete is wonderful and to find such a professional and talented Hot Rocks Massage was amazing. It was the most reviving, relaxing and professional deep tissue massage I have ever had. My wife had bought the massage for Valentines Day and she could not have made a better choice. Mark made it clear that the massage was for me and asked that I change pressure or technique at any time. Mayra, trained by mark for 6 years, is a true professional herself and gave me the splended massgae. Just can't wait to return and treat my shoulder and right arm. I love Boquete and the Isla Verde Massage and Beauty Center.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"relaxation"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I went to have messages at Isla Verde Massage Center. We both had the hot stone massages (they combine hot stones with your message) but I wanted the relaxing and he wanted the deep tissue. Mark talks with you to decide what is best for you. Both of us had wonderful massages and we bought another massage as a gift for a friend. If you live in Boquete (as we do) or just visiting, be sure to go and get the hot stone massage. You will love it.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

As a runner and rock climber, my body takes some regular abuse, and adding to that a recent car accident in the US, I was experiencing chronic back pain. I tried different forms of therapy, yoga, and pain drugs, but could not find sustained relief. Mark came highly recommended by friends of mine in Boquete where I live full time. After my first visit with Mark, I had significant relief. After my third visit, I am so happy to say I am finally living pain-free. Mark is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Mark and his facility for those experiencing chronic back pain.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

There was trouble in paradise when the pain both of my arms became unbearable. Living in Boquete I thought I might have to fly back to the States to find relief but then I found Mark at the Isla Verde Massage center. With a keen eye he pinpointed the problem and went to work fixing the impingement near both biceps. Voila, the massage plus the homework exercises brought immediate relief. A week later lying on the massage table listening to the wind chimes I was relaxed and pain free under the skilled care of Mark Perren Jones. He's amazing and so is his massage.

MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you so much Linda, it's great that you feel so much better so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor for us :)

See more reviews
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A few months after shoulder surgery, my pain was not diminishing with the traditional doctor-recommended therapists. After only ONE session with Mark, the pain was significantly reduced, and he gave me a series of exercises to perform at home, all of which help. Mark is knowledgeable and thorough, generous with information and genuinely interested in his clients' well being. He is highly respected and recommended in Boquete and is most deserving of his reputation.

Thank you Fran, it's wonderful to see you doing so much better!