“Finally Living Without Pain”
Review of Isla Verde Spa

Isla Verde Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Boquete's No.1 Ranked Spa for over a year on Tripadvisor! Awarded 2014, 2016 Certificate of Excellence in our 1st full year of operation. Fully trained Professional Therapists. We are situated just 2 mins. Walk from the center of town in the beautiful Isla Verde Gardens. As one of our 5 Star reviews says "DONT MISS THIS!"
Boquete, Panama
“Finally Living Without Pain”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

As a runner and rock climber, my body takes some regular abuse, and adding to that a recent car accident in the US, I was experiencing chronic back pain. I tried different forms of therapy, yoga, and pain drugs, but could not find sustained relief. Mark came highly recommended by friends of mine in Boquete where I live full time. After my first visit with Mark, I had significant relief. After my third visit, I am so happy to say I am finally living pain-free. Mark is very knowledgeable and professional. I highly recommend Mark and his facility for those experiencing chronic back pain.

Baltimore, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Healed!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

There was trouble in paradise when the pain both of my arms became unbearable. Living in Boquete I thought I might have to fly back to the States to find relief but then I found Mark at the Isla Verde Massage center. With a keen eye he pinpointed the problem and went to work fixing the impingement near both biceps. Voila, the massage plus the homework exercises brought immediate relief. A week later lying on the massage table listening to the wind chimes I was relaxed and pain free under the skilled care of Mark Perren Jones. He's amazing and so is his massage.

Visited February 2013
MarkPerrenJones, Owner at Isla Verde Spa, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you so much Linda, it's great that you feel so much better so quickly. Thank you for taking the time to write on Tripadvisor for us :)
Boquete, Panama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic therapeutic massage from Mark”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

A few months after shoulder surgery, my pain was not diminishing with the traditional doctor-recommended therapists. After only ONE session with Mark, the pain was significantly reduced, and he gave me a series of exercises to perform at home, all of which help. Mark is knowledgeable and thorough, generous with information and genuinely interested in his clients' well being. He is highly respected and recommended in Boquete and is most deserving of his reputation.

Visited February 2013
Thank you Fran, it's wonderful to see you doing so much better!
Sechelt, Canada
“Luxury facial”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

What absolute bliss! Just returned from my second luxury facial with Dayra. Didn't want to leave Boquete without another fabulous experience and for only $35. Dayra has a great touch, starting with steam, gentle facial and head massage. The absolute highlight each time was the foot massage which happened during the mask treatment. I would have visited for this part alone! Such a treat. I would highly recommend Dayra to anyone visiting Boquete.

Visited February 2013
Thank you Marilyn, I agree with you..Dayra's foot massage is incredible!
Jasper, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever Plus Good Advice!!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Mark was a lifesaver! My neck was so sore. His massage technique was soothing, yet powerful and released my pain. So in the small town of Boquete I found better help than I had ever gotten in the states!

He is extremely knowledgable and professional, but not braggadocios. Loved his Australian accent. His bungalow, with its bright flowers and comfortable chairs outside, made even the small wait time seem pleasant. The fee is so reasonable, it is almost embarrassing.

His advice to me about seeking more massage therapy when I go home was helpful. He explained that tense neck muscles can impinge on the discs in your neck and cause real damage. So...once home I will get some more massage help. But....I am fairly certain that no one will be as good as Mark.